PurposeThe purpose of the Texas Agricultural Lifetime Leadership Alumni Association (TALL-A) is to enrich the leadership skills of TALL-A members and to provide a network to assist members in securing opportunities to lead and share. TALL-A abides under the 501(c)3 umbrella of the TALL Foundation and of Texas AgriLife Extension Service.
To accomplish this purpose the following activities will be undertaken:
- Further establish and promote TALL and further improve the benefits of the program in enhancing leadership abilities.
- Assist with funding of the TALL program.
- Encourage outstanding young men and women associated with Texas agriculture to apply for membership in TALL.
- Encourage new graduates to join TALL-A following graduation.
- Represent TALL in worthwhile educational activities and continue to improve entrepreneurial and leadership skills.
- Advance Texas agriculture using skills developed through the TALL program.
- Offer the benefits of the TALL experience to non-agricultural sectors of the cultural and economic base of the state.